Thursday, February 8, 2018

Eat Your Veggies!!

I have a hard time getting my youngest (almost 2yrs old) to eat any veggies.  He will eat broccoli sometimes but that is about it.  My 4yr old is pretty good at eating his veggies but it can be a struggle.  Therefore I have resorted to 'hiding' the veggies in yummy concoctions like homemade blueberry jam with great success!!

Ingredients / Instructions:

  • Fill blender with defrosted organic veggies
  • Add defrosted organic blueberries (as many as you can fit)
  • Top with ground flax meal and organic honey


Blend until so smooth that no veggie chunks remain... hide the evidence at all costs!!!

I made it this morning.  It should make enough for a few meals.  Use it as a topping for peanut butter jelly, waffles, bagels, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment