Sunday, February 4, 2018

Cold Brew Coffee!!?

Have you tried it?  Have you made it?

I made some yesterday and drinking it now.  I will tell you that it tastes like the best coffee I have ever had.  I am just using the crappy pre-ground coffee from the grocery store.

Apparently it is also much better for you because it is 65% less acidic.  Coffee always gives me a slight tummy ache because of its acid level.  This is my first day having cold brew coffee so I am going to see how it feels in my stomach after a few hours.  Video listing the benefits.

It was easy to make, you just have to make it the day before.

I found a youtube video for how to make a HUGE batch of it so you only have to make it like 1x every week or so.


Another option is to get one of these: OXO Brewers


Not sure yet... but what I do know is that I think I am hooked on cold brew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment