Thursday, June 28, 2012

Westside Worlds is just so fun!

Wednesday is the best night of the week.  We had another great Westside World's last night.  Adam was late in showing up because he was giving a Team Type 1 talk and Lance had trouble with the gears on his bike.  Without those guys I decided to just get to the front of the group and hold a steady Zone 5 or 5+ (on sprint and KOM points) pace.

I have been feeling 'not so fast lately' and I was happy that I could pretty much keep that HR for the entire ride, but I was not as fast as I would have liked to be.  I need to buckle down these next few weeks.

Check it out on the stravas: http://app.strava.com/activities/11908317

I am not 100% sure whether I will be doing Wilderness 101 yet, but I do hope to do quite a few XC MTB races coming up!  I just hope these heart palps go away... So far I have not had any since the day after Hilly Billy... lets keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment