Sunday, August 5, 2012

Registered for Hampshire 100


Okay... so maybe I am becoming addicted to 100 mile MTB races...  They are just so epic!!!  Like you don't know what might happen next.  I feel like after the race I could write a novel with all of the adventures that I had and people that I met along the way!

I just registered for the Hampshire 100.  If anyone has any recommendations as to a gear ratio for a Single Speed for this race I would love to hear it.  In reading a few reports from last year it sounds like there is a good amount of flat, especially in the beginning, but then when it does turn uphill it gets super steep... I rode a 32x18 at Wilderness and I feel like a 32x17 would have been better for me at that race (next year..).  Not sure what I will run for Hampshire 100 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment